YOUR 12 TRACK PINOT PLAYLIST
In short, you’ll be getting 12 x 150ml cans of some of the most popular wines from previous events delivered!
The below is a recommended setlist to take you on a journey of style, place and people.
But we all know wine is about personality, mood and occasion so hey, play in order for sure but there is no judgment on hitting shuffle and choosing your own wine adventure. It’s about the journey, not the destination after all.
- Nikkal (Yarra Valley, Vic)
- Silent Way (Macedon, Vic)
- BK Wines ‘Carbonic’ (Adelaide Hills, SA)
- Vinteloper (Adelaide Hills, SA)
- Good Intentions “ooh Lala Noir” (Mt Gambier, SA)
- Garagiste “Le Stagiaire”, 2019 (Mornington Peninsula, Vic)
- Dirty Three ‘All Dirts’, 2019 (Gippsland, Vic)
- Moondarra “Conception”, 2018 (Gippsland, Vic)
- Ghost Rock ‘Super Natural’, 2019 (Tasmania)
- Ata Rangi ‘Crimson’ (Martinborough, NZ)
- Charteris (Central Otago, NZ)
- Akitu (Central Otago, NZ)
WE WON’T LET 2020 STOP THE PARTY!
In 2012, Pinot Palooza began with a humble vision to create an inclusive festival in celebration of our favourite grape, Pinot Noir. This global movement has since spread across the world, to 13 cities in 6 countries. And while we can’t hug it out quite yet, 2020 won’t stop the party.
Can we kick it. Yes, we can!
So welcome, dear friends, to the inaugural Pinot Palooza 12 Track. Your Pinot Noir Playlist from some of the coolest winemaking cats in Australia and New Zealand.
But most importantly, this is about connecting you to a handful of Pinot Noir artists making some of the most unique styles on the planet.
And that is something to celebrate.
So here’s to you dear people.
Let’s Pinot Palooza with your can in the air like you just don’t care!