What style do you think characterises the pinot of your region?
Aromatic red fruit spectrum, juicy freshness from subtle acidity, even and fine grained tannins, river stones as little hot water bottles for our vines.
Tell us three things we need to know about your region?
- We were the first to plant pinot noir (wooo!)
- We’re the green shelled mussel capital of NZ (yum!)
- The Marlborough Sounds have 1,200 kms of shoreline fun.
What’s the one thing we must do in your region?
The best things in life come in threes, so:
– Lunch at Brancott Heritage Centre (delightful)
– Eat at Mussel Buoys (delish)
– Have a Renaissance beer (necessary)
If not you, who else should people try?
Dog Point right next door!
What song should we listen to when driving to the winery?
What song should we listen to when driving away and onto the next one?